homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The times, they are a changin' (announcement!)

We’ll make our plans
Linked hand-in-hand,
We’ll sail across the sea.
We’ll see the world
With shining eyes,
Become all we can be.
We’ll face the sun
And greet the day,
Over a cup of tea.
I love you and you love me.
That’s all we really need.



Photobucket

The weather here is gorgeous. It feels almost like spring...it's hard to believe it's actually the end of December! It's made for great picture taking weather. My father found a creek and some bluffs on the edge of town--he's making me go take pictures of it today before we have to pick my sister and her husband up at the airport. Yes, we are just now having family Christmas!

Photobucket
2011 has gone by so quickly. It was a rough year for me. I'm hopeful that 2012 will be much kinder than this past year was. I'm absolutely determined to make it better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have some pretty exciting news about the upcoming year! First, I'm starting a 52 weeks project! It will most likely be self-portraits, but I'm not sticking to that. (Besides, I'll get tired of looking at photos of myself!) I'd like to do a 365 project, but I really can't commit to that. College keeps me busy! Also--most exciting of all--I'll be opening up a print shop through Society6 within the coming week! I'm going to begin promoting this blog as well. Hence, the redesign! I'm very excited about all of this. Wish me well in my endeavors?

xo,
Katy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...