homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Five! 4/8

Um, is it seriously Friday already? This week has flown by! And is it just me, or does it feel like the date (4/8) would be better expressed as (1/2)? I hate math, but I feel the need to reduce the date...um...anyway...
1. This week, I drank a gallon of sweet tea. I don't know, maybe more?
2. I love that it's finally warm enough to go outside!
3. New sunglasses. :)
4. Giant bubbles!

5. Well, frankly, I'm just glad it's Friday, Friday...

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love your photos! They are amazing. Your blog name is awesome, too. :)

    Whoo for Friday!

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bubble photo is awesome! And I can't blame you for drinking so much tea- it is delicious! I would drink it all day if I could. :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you, Kendall!

    Julia, sweet tea is pretty much all I drink! Thankfully I live in the south, where it's pretty much drunk like water. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...