homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Mind Is Made

I've made my choice
It's yet to be seen
Whether I will regret this;
Was I prudent? Was I keen?

You may judge me
Now that's up to you.
Your opinion is worthless.
Your mind always skews.

I know what's in my heart
I know it so well!
I've listened to guidance.
Was it solid? Time will tell. 

I want this so badly
But I cannot give all
So I must return home
For there I stand tall.





This week has been ridiculous. Ridiculous. Everything is due and I have no time. May 6th cannot come soon enough!
Goodnight. XO.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    It is Earth Day on 22 April!

    And in honour of the same, I am hosting a SAve Planet Earth Contest on my blog :

    http://www.couragetodream.blogspot.com

    I would like if you could just give 2 minutes and tell me about all that you do to make the earth a nicer place to live in...

    I hope you will want to take part in this Contest!

    Spread the love...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...