Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Glorious Day!

Easter weekend was incredibly busy! Saturday, we went to my church's community Easter egg hunt. 

We had 50,00 eggs!
It was such a mad dash to get to the eggs!
This is one of my favorite pictures!
I was rather upset I couldn't go home for Easter (this marks my first holiday away from home). Thankfully, I got to spend time with some sweet family here in Tennessee!
Such a sweet boy!




 Church on Sunday was wonderful. Such a great reminder of who Christ is, and what He has done! We are nothing without His sacrifice.


My sister and I went to the lake Sunday night and just relaxed. It was warm, the breeze was cool, and there was the faint smell of fish in the air. Honestly, it's not a bad combination!

I am beyond being able to describe how Christ's sacrifice has changed my life. 
Surely he has borne our griefs
   and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
   smitten by God, and afflicted.
  But he was wounded for our transgressions;
   he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
    and with his stripes we are healed. 
Isaiah 53: 4-5

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute :) You make me smile! I love how you trust in God and really show everyone your relationship with Christ through your blog! God bless~

    ~Janelle P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...