homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Glorious Day!

Easter weekend was incredibly busy! Saturday, we went to my church's community Easter egg hunt. 

We had 50,00 eggs!
It was such a mad dash to get to the eggs!
This is one of my favorite pictures!
I was rather upset I couldn't go home for Easter (this marks my first holiday away from home). Thankfully, I got to spend time with some sweet family here in Tennessee!
Such a sweet boy!




 Church on Sunday was wonderful. Such a great reminder of who Christ is, and what He has done! We are nothing without His sacrifice.


My sister and I went to the lake Sunday night and just relaxed. It was warm, the breeze was cool, and there was the faint smell of fish in the air. Honestly, it's not a bad combination!

I am beyond being able to describe how Christ's sacrifice has changed my life. 
Surely he has borne our griefs
   and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
   smitten by God, and afflicted.
  But he was wounded for our transgressions;
   he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
    and with his stripes we are healed. 
Isaiah 53: 4-5

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute :) You make me smile! I love how you trust in God and really show everyone your relationship with Christ through your blog! God bless~

    ~Janelle P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...