homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sleepy Eyes

I love Saturdays. I wake up late, laze around, eat brunch, and have time to do the things that I want to do. I guess it's a "me" day, of sorts. This morning, I woke up and had the urge to take pictures. 


My hair is ridiculously huge, and the only make up I have on is what's left over from last night. It was a great way to start the day, and today is only going to get better. Las Paletas, Mexican, and photographing my school's Junior/Senoir banquet tonight! Did I mention, also, that my best friend/boyfriend is coming for a visit with his family? It will be lovely. 

I get to wear a plaid dress. I love plaid. 

I'm also currently entertaining the idea of dyeing my hair red. Thoughts?
XO.

2 comments:

  1. You are very pretty! I don't know about red hair... it would definitely depend on the "red" you mean. I don't like fake red hair on anybody, but I think that a soft, natural red would look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. are. super. cool. And so is your camera.
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...