homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, April 15, 2011

April Flowers

It's finally Friday! This has been one exhausting week! Thankfully, by the grace of God, I made it though! This is just a quick post to share some photos. My sweet boyfriend couldn't be here for the opening night of Cinderella. So he got in contact with my sister, who is a florist. She brought these beautiful flowers over to me yesterday morning.




 He requested tulips, but my sister couldn't find any nice tulips, so she brought me hydrangeas, which are my second favorite flower after tulips. They're gorgeous, and really brighten up my dorm room!


I'm entering the above photo in the photo contest here! If you would, go check it out and comment!

2 comments:

  1. Oh hereee it issss, I didnt realise this was the photograph, I'll add you sweetness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your photography is amazing. I love flowers! They are my favorite to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...