homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Five!

Welcome to "Five Things I Love Friday." The part of the show where Larry comes out and...nevermind. This is just a short list of random things that have brightened my week/things I've been obsessed with recently. So with out further ado...
1. The song "Beautiful Things" by Gungor.

2. A Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis. I began reading this book this morning, and so far, it has adequately described what I've felt the past few years in words far more eloquent than my own.
3. Getting this beauty of a camera in the mail.

4. Booking lots of shoots for spring. If you're interested, please message me. <3
5. And finally...my school cafeteria getting in a shipment of mint chocolate chip ice cream
I'm so glad it's finally friday (friday, friday!) I have a lot of homework to catch up on this weekend. Hopefully I'll get it all done. April is such a ridiculously busy month!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...