homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, April 11, 2011

Crazytrain

It's officially summer here in Tennessee. I'm sitting here with my dorm room window open, a cool breeze drifting through, and bugs hovering around the harsh overhead light. As strange as it sounds, it's almost magical and comforting. The only thing that would make it better would be a glass of sweet tea, the sound of crickets and thunder rolling in the distance. I'm actually not a fan of summer, but there's something about those particular things that just make my heart melt!

This was taken last summer. It's actually the edge of a front.
This is going to be an absolutely crazy week. I have a book report due Wednesday and a rough draft for a 7 page paper due Friday. Tech rehearsal tonight, dress rehearsal tomorrow night, church on Wednesday, and finally two performances of Cinderella on Thursday and one on Friday! I don't know when I'm going to do everything! I am very excited about the musical though! My dad shall be coming in Friday, and my boyfriend on Saturday from Missouri. I'm quite happy they're all coming!

I say all of this to say that I won't be blogging much this week. Hopefully I'll get the chance, but I make no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...