homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Into the Dark

I am officially half way through this crazy mess of a week! One book report, twenty note cards, one test, and two musical rehearsals are out of the way! All that's left is four my pages on my seven page research paper, a quiz, and three performances of Cinderella!

When I haven't been at practice, class, or church, I've been spending most of my time in my room working on homework, obviously. So I thought I would share a few pictures of my dorm room, since it's nice and clean. (Room check is tomorrow, so it's much cleaner than it normally is.)



As you can see, I'm a bit obsessed with "Keep calm and carry on." Since I'm easily stressed out/panicked, this is something I have to remind myself of on a daily basis.

Any guesses as to what my research paper is on?

I'm super sleepy, and it shows! Ignore the creepy smile. I look strange when I don't show my teeth when I smile. And I have plenty of reasons to smile: my dad is coming in from Missouri on Friday, and this lovey kid is coming on Saturday:
Yes, my boyfriendo is super adorable. We've been together for nearly two years. He's totally precious.

Well, I should really get some rest. Two performances tomorrow! I'll be posting pictures sometime after the fact. I'll leave you with a couple of random pictures from the past week. Goodnight.

XO.


2 comments:

  1. I love the Keep Calm and Carry on motto. It's one I definitely live by. :)
    I really have to say that your hairstyle is soooo adorable!!! Completely unique. :)
    Have a wonderful day!!!! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy, I have posted my official photograph competition post if you are still interested <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...