twenty-one before twenty-one
2. Visit Chattanooga
3. Take an all-day trip to Atlanta
4. Go to Chicago with my sister
5. Read War and Peace
6. Make at least five crafty things.
8. Read through the entire Bible
9. Do a 52 weeks project
10. Make the President's list again
11. Make home-made candles.
12. Finish learning Rachmaninoff's Prelude in G Minor
14. Write a poem every week
15. Keep a journal for the entire year
16. Write the character sketches for my book idea
17. Sew a dress
18. Made a DUKE sweatshirt
19. Paint at least four paintings
20. Make shrimp creole for my family
21. Do a "Dear Photograph" style photo
And that, my friends, is the list of goals I plan to accomplish in the upcoming year. Let's see how well I can do!
|The necklace Matt got me for my birthday :)|
What are your goals for the year?
Have a great weekend!