homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sing it Out

You should know: I am a music addict. (This should not be surprising considering I am currently a church music major.) ahem, anyway, here are a few songs I've been addicted to lately. I could probably make a playlist but using youtube videos is more fun.

First up: Breaker, Breaker by Peter Bjorn and John.



This song is pretty old, but I love it. (Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin)


(you should definitely look up the official music video. Unfortunately, it can't be embedded.)

I'm pretty sure everyone is super excited about this song. (Up All Night - Blink-182)



Cutest song ever. (Anything for You- Ludo)



This next song pretty much describes my life. Please note that some imagery in the video may be disturbing to sensitive viewers. (I Never Liked Anyone and I'm Afraid of People - Showbread)




Emery is one of my favorite hardcore/screamo bands. Their new record is fantastic. (The Cheval Glass- Emery)



And this is by far my favorite Mumford and Sons' song. (Roll Away Your Stone- Mumford & Sons)



I've been obsessed with Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows for a few months now. I saw them live back in the spring and it was incredible. Also, please note that they have a parental advisory on their music for a reason. This song, however, is pretty clean. And catchy. (I'm Here To Take the Sky - D.R.U.G.S.)



I'll leave you with this. (Fire and Rain - James Taylor)


xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...