homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, August 19, 2011

Off I Go

I am (almost) packed. While it's hard to believe that summer is over, it really doesn't seem like I should be starting my sophomore year of college. (Or that I will be twenty in a few short months. Weird.)

I'm so ready to be back here:


IMG_5326

IMG_9900

IMG_6055

IMG_6549

As excited as I am, I'm also very nervous. I was sick most of last year, which left me isolated and lonely. I had good friends, but I could never really hang out with anyone, because most of the time, I felt like crap. I'm not feeling well going into this year, either. I'm very hypothyroid at the moment (my thyroid doc said that I really shouldn't be up walking around...) so your prayers are appreciated. God has given me the strength so far, and I have to give Him praise for that. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for Him. :)

It's also bitter-sweet because my dad has taken one of the VP jobs at the college I attend, so he'll be moving down to Tennessee in January. So really, this is my last night living in Missouri. I love this state and all the people here!

I hope you all have fantastic weekends. :)

xo,
Katy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...