homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rainy Day Survey

I had planned on cleaning out my car today. I'm a lazy bum and never completely unpacked my car when I came home for the summer. Sadly, (or rather, fortunately) it's pouring down rain today. It's dreary, it's cool (65 degrees! yeah!) and it feels like fall. I am in love! It's the perfect day for sipping sweet tea, reading a good book, and (unfortunately) doing laundry.

It's also a really good day for eating frozen strawberry cheesecake. Um, but what day isn't? I digress.

I thought it would be fun to do a little A-Z survey which I found on this lovely blog. (Who remembers--back in the day--filling out surveys and posting them in myspace bulletins? Just me? Okay...)

So, hold tight. This could either be really fun or really boring. 


A. age:: nineteen!                                                          

B. bed size :: twin. Welcome to college life.

C. chore you hate ::Taking out the trash. It's so germy and smelly.

D. dogs :: I used to have a sweet dog named Lucky. He's gone, now. Hopefully on a nice farm somewhere.

E. essential start to your day :: prayer and sweet green tea!

F. favorite color ::green and blue.

G. gold or silver :: oh, i'm a silver girl!

H. height :: nearly 5'5". I'm a short one.

I. instruments you play :: Piano! I've played for nearly 14 years.


J. job title :: student, nanny, photographer, writer, artist, dreamer

K. kids ::Not for a long while!

L. live :: middle Tennessee, southwest Missouri. Soon to be Tennessee full time!

M. maiden name :: I'd rather not divulge my last name. It's short and lends itself to many nicknames.

N. nicknames :: Oh look...nicknames. Katy, Kat, Kate, Katybug, Katydid, Katykat, Cheeto. (Not because the hue of my skin resembles the crunchy snack. It's because I really, really like cheese.)

O. overnight hospital stays :: Never as a patient. I have, however, spent more nights in a waiting room than I even care to recall.

P. pet peeve :: rudeness.

Q. quote ::
"I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light." - John Keith Falconer

R. righty or lefty :: righty!

S. siblings :: an older sister and brother, and a lovely sis-in-law

T. time you wake up :: This coming year I'll be up at 7 most days.

U. university attended :: Free Will Baptist Bible College


V. vegetables you dislike: peas make me want to gag.

W. what makes you run late :: I'm a piddler.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: I've lost count at this point!

Y. yummy food ::mexican, biscuits and gravy, grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, bacon.

Z. zoo animal favorite :: the huge cats, penguins, and owls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...