homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, August 5, 2011

Miscellany

Miscellany is such a funny word. This may be due to the fact that I am up way too early. I think I'll write a list.

1. I'm at my boyfriend's this weekend. (And there was much rejoicing!) It's the last time we'll see each other before we both head off to college. Thankfully, we'll only be two hours apart, which is the closest we've ever been. The problem is, we both have crazy busy schedules next semester. Oh well. The plan is to take lots of pictures this weekend. (I doubt that will happen, though. We both get lazy.)

2. I had my MRI on Wednesday. Honestly? It was the worst experience of my life thus far. I'm extremely claustrophobic. I also have bad anxiety, so it was not pleasant. I don't care that I'm nineteen, I bawled my eyes out. Thankfully, God gave me the strength to get through it. The hard part now is waiting on test results, which I won't have for another two weeks.

3. Some of you have asked for my Instagram name, and I've decided to share it as long as you don't laugh, okay? It's Narniagirl4JC. (That's the name I've been using online for years now. I can't just stop using it, however lame it might be.)
My favorite book. I'm currently reading it again. <3


Owling is the new planking.



4. I ordered new TOMS. They came in a few hours after I left to come to Tyler's. Bummer!

I think that's it for now. ;)

xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...