homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Saturday, February 25, 2012

times have changed, don't you say?

Photobucket Photobucket 

I was going back through my old Photobucket photos and found these two GIFS that I made in high school. They made me chuckle. I was so incredibly melodramatic! 



I also found this...lovely...photo of my dog Lucky and I. Notice the braces and acne. Cute right? 

Photobucket 
And this was the first time I dyed my hair pink. Excuse the duck face. Notice the Narnia poster in the background. Looking back, it's all pretty laughable! It's funny how much things change in five or six years. 

How have you changed in the past few years? I graduated high school, went to college, got a job. Broke off a bad relationship and learned to form new ones. I'm learning to trust my Savior with everything. I never thought this is who I would be when I was fifteen. I figured by the time I was twenty I would have it all together. Well, I was mostly certainly wrong. And that's okay. 

xo,
Katy

P.S. Apparently I had an obsession with Elijah Wood and photoshop, too. 


Elijah Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...