homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Saturday, March 31, 2012

nashville


Goodness, I love the Nashville skyline. I took this photo with my phone while stuck in traffic a few weeks ago. Something about that skyline just makes me feel happy. Like I belong. Cheesy, I know, but it's the truth. Nashville is such a strong city. I was reminded of this when some friends and I visited the grand re-opening of Opry Mills Mall on Thursday. It was destroyed in the flood two years ago and just now re-opened. The persistence and hard-work that Nashvillians show is inspiring. Looking at the city now, you wouldn't believe that two years ago it was underwater.

Well, I've got to get to work on a paper. Eight pages before Monday. I have a grand total of...one.

xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...