homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, October 20, 2011

i am katherine

Photobucket

I am Katherine, though I think of myself as Katy. I love Jesus, more than anything. His love and grace are what define me. I've been called to minister to the brokenhearted, and share the wonderful hope that they can find in Christ; the wonderful relationship that they can have with the Almighty Creator of the universe.
Photobucket


I look like I'm sixteen and act like I'm twelve, though I only have two short months left to be a teenager. I work as an intern at a publishing company. I'm really, really passionate about the English language. I've played the piano for fourteen years, and I'm a published writer. I love graphic design and have done logos for a few different companies. I shoot with Canon.
Photobucket
I'm an introvert, but I love people. I'm prone to very hyper moods. I'm a little bit spastic and crazy. I love creative things. I'm obsessed with Duke basketball and American muscle cars. I want to be a rally racer, a meteorologist, an author, a genius, and a missionary when I grow up. I love science fiction and fantasy books. I want to live in Middle-earth. I should have grown up in the 60s and 70s; I constantly listen to folk music. I like wearing dresses. (I have to, every day for school.) I attend a small Christian college, though we're becoming quite well known in academic circles. When I get really excited I talk in a southern accent. I took ballet, gymnastics, cheerleading, basketball, and volleyball as a kid.

Photobucket

I'm perfectly fine with my brown eyes. I write bad poetry. God has blessed me with the most amazing friends. I hate texting and I like sharpie pens. Bacon is my favorite food.

This is me, this is who God made me to be.

xo,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever feel like you know someone even though you really don't? Haha. Reading through this, it was odd because I already knew most of it. Maybe I'm just creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...