homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Midnight Snacks

I love midnight snacks. Or maybe I just especially love them tonight because I had beef jerky, salt and vinegar chips, peanut butter oreos and a caramel apple for supper, which is really not enough to satisfy hunger, am I right? (I was rushing over to church camp to take pictures at the service...and then ate camp snacks...hence the horrendous supper.) Did I mention, also, that we pretty much have no food in the house? Well, I still managed to scrounge up something pretty tasty to eat:

Katy's Midnight Mac n' Cheese. 
 You will need:
1 container of Easy Mac (single serving)
1 mini Babybel cheese
Black ground pepper, to taste
Tabasco sauce or Louisiana hot sauce, to taste

Make the Easy Mac according to package instructions. Crumble babybel cheese and mix well. (Babybel are the cute little round cheeses covered in red wax. It's unlikely walmart will have them, but Target and Sam's Club are usually stocked.) Add as much pepper and hot sauce as you like. (For me this means a toooon of pepper and hot sauce.)

It's seriously simple, and my taste buds are in heaven right now.

I'm off to watch reruns of my favorite childhood shows on Teen Nick. It's like I'm a kid in the 90's again. Love it! 

xo,
Katy

P.S. God allowed me to lead two girls to Christ at camp tonight. I am on cloud nine right now! Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...