homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Elephant Rocks (Fourth of July)

















I had such a fun time with my family at Elephant Rocks yesterday! It was fun to just run around and climb on stuff. :) I love spending time with this side of the family. They're very quiet and laid-back, and yet they have the most sarcastic, snarky sense of humor. I love it! We had lunch and Elephant Rocks, then drove over to Johnson's Shut-Ins. My dad and I cooked out later that night. We didn't have any fireworks, but it was still a lovely Independence Day.

(As a side note, my hair is getting to the really awkward "I don't know what to do I look like I have a mullet" stage. So please ignore that.)

xo,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely. It compliments you, miss. I'm glad you had a great Independence Day. Great pictures as well, of course. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant Rock looks like a really fun place to visit! I'm so glad you had a great Independence day!! And don't worry about your hair, it's darling. :)

    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...