homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, January 6, 2014

22 before 23

 photo IMG_9721_zpsd25addcd.jpg

I've been really bad at following through with these lists in years past. (See here and here.) Maybe they feel too much like resolutions since my birthday falls so close to the new year. Whatever the reason, I really do want to accomplish the things on my list this year. I want to be more intentional about it.

1. Graduate with my B.A. in English and Theological Studies.
2. Move out on my own.
3. Donate my hair. (It's almost long enough!)
4. Save up enough money to upgrade my camera.
5. Join a ministry that allows me to minister to others on a weekly basis.
6. Learn how to budget.
7. Take up rock-climbing.
8. Grow my photography business.
9. Learn how to knit or crochet.
10. Paint three new paintings.
11. Go camping with friends at least twice.
12. Read fifty books.
13. Write at least two short stories.
14. Read The Silmarillion. 
15.  Blog at least twice a month.
16. Take active steps to worry less.
17. Read through the entire Bible.
18. Do something nice for a friend at least once a week.
19. Write an encouraging note to my heroes.
20. Meet a celebrity. 
21. Do something out of my comfort zone.
22. Be a tourist in my own city.

Yes, I realize that some of these are repeats from years past (uncompleted ones, I might add). But I think that they're things really worth doing. I'm going to try to keep up on my progress throughout the year as far as this list is concerned.

Here's to making twenty-two my boldest, most passionate, most selfless year yet.
 photo IMG_9725_zps59282875.jpg
xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...