homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It Feels Like Fall!

Photobucket

It's a cold, dreary, rainy day! The kind of day where you just want to curl up in bed under a fuzzy blanket with a cup of hot tea or coffee and a good book. Or in my case, homework! Bleck. So far my day has been spent in class, chapel, piano lessons, decorating, watching The Proposal and...homework...again. Supper's in an hour. Afterwards I have to get ready for our Rossetti/Bunyan party. We're having an open mic night, with coffee, cake, tea, and a photobooth (any guess as to who's in charge of photos? ;) ) It's going to be a lot of fun.
Photobucket

In other news, I think I'm going to try to grow my hair out. I love my pixie, but I miss being able to curl my hair. It also needs to be re-dyed. The dye I used was supposed to be permanent, but it's already faded to nearly blonde!
Photobucket 

Also, my desk lamp makes for fun lighting. :)
xo,
Katy

Now reading ---> The Bone House by Stephen Lawhead

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...