homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blame It On This Southern Weather









This is just a bit of a picture dump of photos I've taken over the past few days. We've had tornadoes and sunshine, cold days and hot days, wind, rain, hail. That's weather in the Ozarks for you!

I ask that you would continue to keep Joplin in your prayers, as well as Kansas City and Sedalia, MO. Missouri has just been hit hard this year, and it's only the beginning of tornado season. We had a couple of small ones come close to my town the other night, but there was no damage. I'm not sure that they made contact with the ground at all.

Regardless, its been a nice week! If only I can get over this annoying head cold! I always seem to get colds in the summer. My body has its seasons mixed up, I suppose.

Have a happy rest of the week! It's almost the weekend. Hooray!

(10 pts if you can guess what song the title of this post came from!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...