homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, September 24, 2012

Radnor Lake

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Fall came in with a quiet murmur. Apple spice and cameras in hand, Brittani and I walked around Radnor Lake. Trees rustled, deer and turkey scampered. There's nothing quite like good conversation and perfect picture lighting with one of your dearest friends.

. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Nashville falls are peaceful. In the midst of my hectic, busy college life, simple things like sweaters and tights, coffee and long hikes remind me to slow down and appreciate the beauty around me. I know spring is usually associated with new beginnings, but for me, it's fall. Fall brings a freshness and newness of spirit I can't really explain.

How did you spend the autumnal equinox?

xo,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. love your haircolor.and also that ring.so gorgeous.
    p.s:am having a skin product giveaway on my blog.hope you'll check it out.
    http://jannatul12.blogspot.com/2012/09/reviva-labs-brighten-lighten-facial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these. Love her outfit! And you're just plain adorable :) Sounds like a lovely time. I spend that day at a soccer game two hours away... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are really good! I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...