homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Saturday, September 15, 2012

VSCO 02

Photobucket

After months of justifying the cost, I finally gave in and bought LR4 and VSCO Film 02. I'd been using LR2 for a year and a half, and it just wasn't meeting my needs. It would constantly crash. Constantly. I would spend hours in LR and then in Photoshop, fine tuning my images. The cool thing about VSCO film? I can get the look I want without having transfer all my photos in Photoshop. That's handy when you're editing over 500 wedding photos!

I decided to go though some old photos and re-edit them, just to get the hang of LR4.

Photobucket

VSCO film is a really powerful editing tool. It's so simple. I love it! Photobucket


I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!
xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...