homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing

Photobucket 

Okay, my title is a little too dramatic. I did, however, come down with something very flu-like yesterday. It feels like the flu, but I haven't been able to get into a real doctor to find out for certain. I went to a minute-clinic but all they could do was a strep test and tell me to rest and drink fluids. 

Which is really all I can do, anyway. My body aches terribly, my throat burns, my head is pounding and I feel like I might collapse. I was supposed to play piano in chapel today. Obviously, that didn't happen. Did I mention finals start tomorrow? Yeah. 

But! I'm really not as negative about all of this as I sound. My friends and family have been so encouraging and faithful to pray for me. They truly are the best! I wish they could take my finals for me. :)

I'm off to sleep the rest of the day away!
xo,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...Definantly praying for you right now Katy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...