homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello, Friday!

Photobucket

Abigail at Rear Window is hosting a blog party!

My name is Katherine Victoria, but I go by Katy. I introduce every blog I've ever written about myself like that. I'm an almost twenty-year old college student in the great city of Nashville. I'm working on my Bachelor of Arts in English and Theological Studies. I'm minoring in music. I plan on pursing graduate studies in the future. God has called me overseas. I don't know where yet, but I'm willing to go wherever.

I blog because it's who I am. I've always been a writer. Before I could even hold a pen and paper, I was making up stories. I have a weird way of looking at the world. Writing is just a natural extension of who I am.

I have short hair and brown eyes. I'm gangly and a little quirky.


Let's get down to the nitty gritty:

1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?

I'm obsessed with Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Doctor Who, and Monty Python. I realize those are the "cool" nerdy things to like, but I grew up on them. The first two books I ever read on my own were The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; and The Hobbit. The first movie I ever saw was Episode IV of Star Wars.
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
It would be a tough choice between Narnia and the Shire.
3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
My "Keep Calm and Carry On" art. Or my lion statue.
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Anything Pixar! Beauty and the Beast, and Despicable Me.
6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
Starbucks: decaf iced caramel macchaito. Fido's: decaf local latte.  (Caffeine tears my stomach up!)
7} What is your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon and pineapple. Bacon as in REAL bacon, not that Canadian stuff, which is really ham.
9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Apples to Apples!
11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
My hair has been every color possible. Blonde, brunette, red. I've had blue, pink, orange, purple, red streaks.
13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell. My mother wrote a letter to him once. He sent her once back. It's like our family heirloom.
14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Hardwood floors make me swoon.
16} What's your favorite condiment?
Pepper and vinegar and barbeque sauce and mustard. That's really all you need. Ketchup ruins food.
18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I laugh at everything. I was told today that I laugh too much. :)
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
There, There Katie- Jack's Mannequin.

I hope you link up here!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know you have a lovely, inspiring blog. I've really enjoyed reading a few of your posts...and your photos are just wonderful.
    I linked up too. It was nice to meet you!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...