homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

november blue

COFFEE 

So here's what's up with life at the moment:

First off, I've been a giant bundle of stress lately. I seriously have a problem with telling people "no." Thanks to this character flaw, I've ended up with entirely too much on my plate. I hardly have time to do the things I have to do, let alone the things I want to do. Thankfully, there are four weeks left in this semester. I'm really going to cut back on my commitments next semester so I can actually get the rest I need to function. I'm tired of pulling myself together and scrapping up enough energy to get through the day. I want to live. 

November is tough month for me. If you've been around here a while, you know this already. Super thanks to those of you who've been praying for me. I've been doing okay thus far...I've only had my reoccurring dream once, and only one random breakdown. It's hard to believe my sweet mom has been gone almost four years. I miss her like crazy.

Lately I've been trying to plan out my future. Instead of worrying about the things I have to do today I've been worrying about the things that might happen twenty years from now. Life just can't be lived that way. It isn't possible. Christ has given us hope for tomorrow, but He's also given us hope for right now. I've stopped stressing over what might happen, and have instead been asking myself what's the next, best thing I can do? 

My hair is long enough to wear in topknot. Squee!

I voted for the first time last week. I have peace about whatever happens tonight. 

Finally, I found out a couple of days ago that I'll be going to Spain and Morocco this spring! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that God has given me this opportunity. Pray for our team, the missionaries, and funds. I know God will provide, and I can't wait to see what He is going to do!

I leave you with this:





so,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...