homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, May 17, 2012

an apology

Photobucket
I apologize for my recent hiatus, though I do have a few good reasons. We still don't have internet at home. Comcast is a nightmare. Nightmare. I've been working 20 hours a week, and I'm taking an online summer class. Marriage and the Family. Oh boy.

When I haven't been at work or doing classwork, I've been watching Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: CI, Big Bang Theory, and Boy Meets World. I about had a total heart attack today while watching BMW...The Monkees performed. Yes, they were old and a little awkward...but they were still THE MONKEES. Swoon. 

  So tomorrow I have to have an ultrasound done on my kidneys. (And yes, I have to say ultrasound. I called it a kidney scan today and a nurse pretty much yelled at me. Buh. The same nurse thinks my name is Kathy, too. So we aren't exactly friends.) Should be a fun time. Hopefully nothing will be wrong. With all the hate I've been giving my kidneys lately, I hope they can forgive me if everything turns out fine. ;)

So there's some rambling and an explanation to my absence. Yay! Woohoo! Yippee!

xo,
Katy

Oh, the picture is totally unrelated. I took it a month and a half ago and realized I never posted it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...