homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's Call This An Outfit Post

It is hot, y'all! I was out taking pictures, and my camera lens literally fogged up. That's how stinking hot and humid it is here right now. Ridiculous. I love all of the things that go along with summer--swimming at the creek, popsicles, barbeques, watermelon--but I do not like the weather. Hot and sticky isn't my thing.

This has been a pretty fun week. We had my denomination's state youth competition Sunday, I got to hang out with my boyfriend on Monday ( a rare occurrence, since we live three hours apart!) and spent the rest of the week helping my father with our denomination's annual state meeting. I had to photog all the services. It was exhausting, yet rewarding. I just wish the lighting had been better!

This is my first nearly full day at home in two weeks. I leave for camp next week, so I'm going to enjoy these few days I have at home! It'll be interesting this year--I'm going as a junior counselor.  (You either have to be 20 or 21 to be a full-on counselor. So I'm just a bit shy of the official age.)

I've spent today taking pictures, drinking a sweet peach tea from sonic, and watching The Fellowship of the Ring. I'm going to finish reading White Fang tonight. I've really enjoyed it, and its nice to think of the cold, Yukon wilderness instead of this hot, southern weather.


This is my new favorite shirt!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?



New owl Converse!

My mama and grandma, circa 1975. I miss them both!
xo, Katy

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is so hilarious! And your purple pants are extremely awesome. :)

    I am so with you on the hot weather thing. I hate it. FL is in the 90s and horribly humid. :/

    anyway, have a splendid day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...