homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alley Springs











Yesterday, I was having a crummy day. I couldn't stand being in the house any longer. So my dear dad suggested we drive out to Alley Spring. I agreed, because I had to go somewhere. Fact: Missouri has a huge amount of springs. (Note: these are not hot springs. In fact, the water is freezing!) The water is such a gorgeous shade of aqua. And despite the fact that it was a ridiculously hot and humid day, the temperature was perfectly cool by the spring.  There were tons of beautiful black and blue dragonflies, too! They were everywhere. 

As a heads up, I don't know that I'll be blogging much this week. I don't want to complain or have a pity party, but I went through a bad break-up this weekend, and I don't want that negativity to take over my blog. Yeah, I'm aware that I'm only nineteen and I have my whole life ahead of me, but we'd been dating for nearly two years, and it wasn't an amicable end to our relationship. So, I'm going to really throw myself into the Word this week. I know Who truly loves me. So any blogs this week will be devoted to things that God has revealed to me through His precious Word.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

xo,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. OMW, I love the look of the water! and the color! superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katy. I'm so sorry to hear about your break up. That hurts so bad, I know. I will be praying for you darling!

    But on an up note, the spring looks so refreshing! I wanted to jump in it through the pictures. :)

    I will be praying. Rest in Jesus. Big hugs, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...