homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

merry and bright

Finally starting to get a bit of Christmas cheer put up in my room! I obviously haven't been blessed with the superior Christmas decorating skills the rest of my family has. This is probably all the snow I'll see this year. Photobucket Photobucket 

 OH HEY. This is just a quick note to say I'm still alive, and have some super fun things coming here to this dusty little blog once finals are over. Only a week and a half, and I'll be half-done with my Junior year of undergrad. Can I get an amen? Yeah yeah!

Anyway. I've been swamped with papers and performances and all that jazz. Life is full right now, but it's quite nice. I'm looking forward to Christmas break. Road trips to Missouri, Passion Conference, lots of book reading and movie watching, a new year, The Hobbit, seeing Relient K and House of Heroes, and another year older. (twenty-one will be upon me in less than a month. I can hardly believe how young I am.) 

Speaking of books, I'm working on a list of books to read over break. There are so many to choose from. I'm beside myself with glee! 

xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...