homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, February 16, 2015

snow day, snow day

 photo IMG_9873_zps4f2b743b.jpg photo IMG_9872_zpsc455cecf.jpg photo IMG_9887_zps06022f76.jpg photo IMG_9882_zpsfa112f87.jpg photo IMG_9884_zpsa2eabc02.jpg photo IMG_9881_zps6f35e6c0.jpg

Well, not really. What was supposed to be six inches of powdery, fluffy white snow fell as two inches of disgusting ice and sleet. And, unfortunately, the stellar views of downtown Nashville we have from our little townhouse come at a cost--we live at the very top of a very steep hill, and there's currently no getting up or down it. So, we're stuck. Thankfully, work and class were cancelled for me. I made Johanna walk around the neighborhood with me, because I was about to go stir-crazy. There's only so much crafting and Netflix watching one can do.

And now, I'm craving pizza, which I don't have and can't get. So, I guess it's pasta again for dinner. Do keep Nashville in your thoughts and prayers. We aren't used to this kind of weather, and many people are without power. We've been lucky here at my house so far!

xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...