homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Monday, November 4, 2013

a new view, part two

 photo october_zps533bdb24.jpg

Man. It's hard to believe this series is four years in the making. I posted about this last year. Each picture really does represent a new era in my life. New priorities, new friends, new fears, dreams, hopes, and goals. I like that this year's photo (the farthest to the right) stands out in contrast to the previous two. I like that there are rainy, cold, overcast days mixed in with warm, bright, sunny ones.

In a word, this year's picture represents hope. I have so much hope for the future. Truly, that hope is in Christ. If I've learned anything these past four years, it's that I can truly, only, rely on Him

This series has been fun. While I'm sad that it's over, I'm excited for what's to come.

xo,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Such a neat photo series. I hope that you're doing well and that this school year holds great things for you! Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...