homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, September 6, 2013

feels like fall

 photo feelslikefall_zpsc6878a05.jpg

 I am not a season stickler. I like to listen to Christmas music in July. I crave pumpkin-y things in March. I eat popsicles in February. And I stock up on Reese's Easter eggs to eat year-round. It's also no secret that fall is my very favorite season (with winter taking a close second.) So, though it's still 95 degrees with nearly tropical humidity outside, my heart is pondering fall. I'm ready for long hikes with leaves beneath my feet, steaming hot coffee to ward off the chill of frosty mornings, and pumpkin flavored anything and everything. So, with that spirit in mind, here are a few songs that just put my in an autumnal mood. While most of these songs aren't directly related to fall, they just feel like those cozy mornings that October and November bring. What songs make you think of fall?
xo,
Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...