homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, July 5, 2013

a playlist and blog updates

 photo india4422_zpsdd9c79f0.jpg

I hope everyone had a lovely and overly patriotic Fourth. I ate too much, saw the Lone Ranger, and laid awake in my bed until 3 A.M., reading the third Percy Jackson book, watching Dead Poets Society (TEARS), and sifting through the pictures my dad took when he went to India and Nepal like seven years ago or something. (Yup, dats Mount Everest up there. So cool.)

So. A few housekeeping things here on the 'ol blog. First, I've switched my main subscription service over to Bloglovin', so you can push that little button over on the right, or just do a searcharoo for me over on Bloglovin's main site.

Second, I'm currently working on updating my Society6 store, so you should definitely keep an eye out for some fun new stuff in the coming days.

So that's about it! I'm off to clean my disaster of a room and work on my ELIC application!





 xo,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...