homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bethany + Thad

Bethany and I grew up knowing of each other, but never much beyond that. We come from the same state (though I insist on calling her a "northerner" due to her inclusion of a nonexistent l in her pronunciation of the world both.) This past year we were suitemates. Due to my crazy roommate, I spent all of my time in her (and our other friend Audrey's) room. By the end of the year, we'd nicknamed ourselves Crawley Closet, gained an obsession with Doctor Who, and spent countless hours writing papers and drinking coffee.Audrey and I are both honored to be bridesmaids in her upcoming wedding. I am so excited for her and Thad's life to start!


 photo IMG_5144_zps16f6bafb.jpg  photo IMG_5086_zps3c9690c2.jpg 

 Love you, Bethany! 
xo, Katy 

 photo IMG_5124_zpsf34cc0e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...