homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

white winter hymnal

 photo 200F4611-C98E-4040-A9AC-ABE26D8B583B_zpsiiisdwx0.jpg photo 4F7B0E97-5157-4C12-B818-C20BE2667DED_zpsximhvexo.jpg

I couldn't sleep last night. I knew it was supposed to flurry, so I crept to my dorm room window, to find the biggest flakes of snow I've ever seen floating outside my window. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, thankful I would wake up (very early, I might add) to a world covered in white. I wasn't disappointed when I dashed to my car, sans jacket. The sun was just starting to come up. The world was clean, and new, and cold. (Quite different from the muddy, miserable, freezing world we experienced a few days prior.)

Most of it had melted by the time I got off work. Snow is a rare thing in the South, so when it happens, you really appreciate and respect it (and perhaps curse the other Nashville drivers who can't handle a measly inch of snow).

Lately my life has looked a lot like this:


 photo 6630AE10-3546-4F2B-859D-185E24EA23D7_zpsewy99gym.jpg

It's been the most stressful semester of my college career. Thankfully, 22 pages, four days, and five finals from now, I'll be done.

xo,
Katy 

2 comments:

  1. It's the opposite in my town, we had snow and thick ice and people couldn't wait to get out on the roads. A lot of spinning, sliding vehicles..
    Crazy workload, btw. Strength to you during finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! Hope everything's finishing out well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...