homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Color Run

 photo IMG_1534-1_zps6af7c875.jpg
Oh hey! So I totally did The Color Run. In October. That was only four months ago, no big deal.  photo IMG_1485.jpg
If you know me IRL, you know I'm not athletic. At all. I'm like a horse trying to play basketball. I can't walk up a flight of stairs or wear high heels. It's that bad, y'all. So, the fact that I did a 5K is absolutely hilarious. I totally ran for like 1K. It was a BIG DEAL. I definitely walked the rest of the way, but that's whatever. It was still a blast to walk with my friends and get COVERED in colored powder.  photo IMG_1522.jpg After the run we went to Subway and the park for pictures. We got so many weird looks. It was great.  photo IMG_1553.jpg  photo IMG_1569.jpg  photo IMG_1574-1_zps91d513ca.jpg  photo IMG_1583.jpg 

 I definitely plan on doing The Color Run again, fosho. 

xo,
 Katherine

P.S.: These photos were taken/edited shortly after I bought VSCO film. I obviously went a bit overboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...