homeaboutphotosmy storystore

Sunday, December 5, 2010

So begins blogging. Again

I can't seem to keep a blog going for more than a few weeks. So here is another attempt at it. A few fun facts:

My name is Katherine Victoria, but I go by Katy, Kate, or Kat. Most know me as Katy.
I'll be 19 in less than a month.
I attend a small, conservative college in the South.
I have a wonderful boyfriend (whom I love very much) named Tyler. It's a long distance thing, but we've made it work quite stupendously.
I'm a freelance artist, photographer, writer, musician, and logo-designer. (Isn't everyone these days?)
I'm currently a Missions major, but as of next semester, I'm a Music major.
I'm quiet, but I'm very sarcastic.
INFP.
I plan on working with Wycliffe Bible Translators as an ethnomusicologist when I grow up.
I'm so in love with my Savior, Jesus Christ. He's saved me in so many ways.
I enjoy owls, cupcakes, knee socks, my family, coffee/tea, kitties, caramel, winter, long drives, indie music, converse, toms, christmas lights, retro, the piano, science fiction/fantasy books, narnia, and tacky things.
My dad is convinced that I'm a punk.
And that's really all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...